Wednesday, April 01, 2015:


 I'm off to China again in November, this time to do all the places I've dreamed of including the Great Wall of China and the terracotta soldiers. I can't wait. 

H // Wednesday, April 01, 2015 // 0 comments


Thanks for popping by. This is my random blog. Stuff about my life, places I've been, adventures I've gone on. I'm going to be doing some reviews this year too of beauty stuff and other things. I've won 22 holidays in 5 years. I've got married in May 2012, yes I won my wedding but not the groom. I did get together with my husband taking part in a competition! Please feel free to comment.

Links
Compers

Comperholic my comping site
Di
Looking for the postman
Cathyjam
Loquax blog
jane
Slodz
Kim
Missie Lizzie
Friends
Mr Herring
Free Man
Yurt
Rad
Some Guy

Travel sites

G Adventures Looptail and the blog we wrote for them about india
Uncornered Market
Legal Nomads
Everything Everywhere
Wild Junket

Wedding sites

Bahamas 16 Weddings
Alice in Weddingland
Rock My wedding
Love My Dress
You And Your wedding

Part of the next blogger network

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tavia14999. Make your own badge here.
Site Meter